Monday, December 07, 2009

Short Cuts - Intellectual Property/Editing/Patents/
Fake Arguments/Real Book Clubs/DoomGrl Diatribes


The Corrections:
Alansueton: maniac I took offense at you calling the shirt
I donned in the pic a "granny shirt"
ManiacEyeball: i didn't say that.
Alansueton: Maniac you did
Alansueton: I was so upset I couldn't sleep
ManiacEyeball: grandma chic
ManiacEyeball: get it right
Alansueton: Oh sorry


Bandied About the Internet:
Alansueton: doom you didn't like the picture of other women
Alansueton: jealous
DoomGrl: of course I wasnt jealous, thats silly
Alansueton: Doom then why a Britney Spears post that makes fun
of America's worship of the sexuality of young women?
Alansueton: Doom you're intolerant like an only child
DoomGrl: your more intolerant than me
Alansueton: maybe you're
AmeliaF0220: but its easier for me to talk on my aim screen
name so just im me there its sexcibella09
DoomGrl: an im not an only child, so there
Alansueton: well you seem like it
BinxB91: In the last 5 minutes you've called DoomGrl intolerant
and jealous.
BinxB91: that's just wrong
Alansueton: Binx she is
Alansueton: her way or the highway she's imperious
BinxB91: imperious? LOL
Alansueton: yes
AmeliaF0220: ya
Alansueton: see Amelia agrees
DoomGrl: i am just a strong person, is all, & you dont like that.
you want be to be like im 14 forever
Alansueton: but I still adore her in a Platonic way like the kid
sister I never got to torment
DoomGrl: see
Alansueton: Doom not true
BinxB91: you'd torment an older sister as well
AmeliaF0220: hey whats up
DoomGrl: oh amelia, be quiet
Alansueton: being strong is being offended by a Britney Spears
post on a blog?
Alansueton: seriously?
DoomGrl: i wasnt offended, i just decided not to be associated
with your sexist little silly business
AmeliaF0220: ya i know just im me on sexcibella09
Alansueton: "sexist" the post assaulted and criticized sexism
are you ignorant?
DoomGrl: anyways, you just did it to make fun of me
Alansueton: I never thought of you making that post
DoomGrl: i meant the one on me
DoomGrl: you chose a picture where I looked like a squirrel
Alansueton: lol
Alansueton: Im just glad you didn't say ferrett
DoomGrl: and my bra was showing. you never asked permission to
use that picture
Alansueton: and I apologized to you for it
Alansueton: then you said it's okay to leave it
Alansueton: and then after the Britney Spears thing
DoomGrl: i changed my mind after britney
Alansueton: you changed your mind
DoomGrl: jinx
Alansueton: and btw you sent me the picture
DoomGrl: 2 dinners
Alansueton: you sent me the picture of "your bra showing"
was that for my private "delectation"?
DoomGrl: when you send some one your picture, it doesnt mean that
person can bandy it about the whole internet


Seed Rules:
Jam7604801: basically anything with seeds is a fruit
DoomGrl: pumpkins have seeds in them an their a vegetable
Jam7604801: sorry doom they have to be a fruit
DoomGrl: so do zucchinis and eggplants
Jam7604801: anything like carrots and potatoes and lettuce
onions are veggies


What LadyQuasi Wonders:
Melodramamama22: i get my feelings hurt, say fuck off,
and move along
BinxB91: You say "fuck off"?! Well good
LadyQuasi: I wonder about the origin of the phrase.


Book Clubs Without Borders:
EmpressZ21: im starting a bookclub with my gf
EmpressZ21: we named it
Melodramamama22: named it what?
EmpressZ21: Angry Housewives eating Bon Bons like the book
Melodramamama22: woohoo! that's the sort of event where its
okay to have a bowl of valium on the table
EmpressZ21: and we are making these bitches read that first so
they get with the program
EmpressZ21: everyone hosts! themed nights! whine all you want!
hell dont even read the book! we dont care! as long as there
is plenty o' wine
Melodramamama22: lol its obvious who set this club up
EmpressZ21: weve really thought this through you see

Both Shoes Dropped:
EmpressZ21: i hate him so much if i were starving he was food,
i wouldnt eat him
EmpressZ21: and
Melodramamama22: waiting for the and
EmpressZ21: the "and" goes between the starving and he
Melodramamama22: oh
Melodramamama22: i see
Melodramamama22: i thought there was more


Patented:
Hyperion x3: If you google "webticles", my site shows up first!!!
Alansueton: rono cool



GodWiticisms:
Oncewasbird: It's a sickness, a culuttural and social sickness.

Oncewasbird: I accept homosexuality, but not the behavior.


Editor's Meeting:
DoomGrl: "....the sidereal hue of your panties." wtf???
Alansueton: lol
DoomGrl: lol you


Unexpected School Reunion:
BlueEagle2000: yes i have had to fight it was the only way to
get the other kids to not pick on me and my friends and yes
my name is jet
BlueEagle2000: well jet is one of my names
BlueEagle2000: i was undefeated
spitandvinegar52: There was a girl at my school named Holly and
she changed her name to jet

[Julie laughed. She still had not made a decision. I waited.
Then at last she said, "All right."
"All right?," I asked.
She nodded.
"All right,." I said.
So we left the museum and went back to my apartment. We had
another drink; slow-danced in the living room. And then I led
Julie to the bedroom, where I hadn't led anyone in quite a long
time.
She switched off the lights.
"Wait a minute," I said. "Are you turning out the lights because
of me?"
"Because of me."
"Why?"
"Because I'm a shy, modest Oriental lady. Just don't expect me to
bathe you."
"No bathing?"
"Not unless you do a Zorba dance."
"Where did I put that bouzouki of mine, anyway?" I was trying to
keep up the banter. I was taking off my clothes. So was Julie.
It was like jumping into cold water. You had to do it without
thinking too much. We got under the covers and held each other,
petrified, happy.
"I might be your last stop, too," I said, clinging to her. "Did
you ever think of that?"
And Julie Kikuchi answered, "It crossed my mind."]



Young People With Dreams:

BinxB91: hello BookSlut. What's on your mind?
erstwhile mots: The domination of Western academia

Forkrerereredux: i want to fuck a prostitute

DoomGrl: I want to write a story in the style of Samuel Beckett,
but with more action




Book Discussion:
Athena2719: hi everyone
Athena2719: anyone fans of TWLIGHT
Athena2719: what about the movie NEW MOON SAGA
Athena2719: ?

Serves You Right:
Onimesh: men and women has the same chance of being enlisted...
as far as my knowledge serve me...
BlackHeartedCur: That doesn't appear to be very far ...


"the feel good hit of the shelf":
Onimesh: titanic, show me few points where men are more privileged
...I have said few to prove my point
Sleepy Eyed Evie: The whole world is run by men Onimesh
TITANICKK: bullshit! lol thats so funny oni i think its cute you
think men are smarter than women
Onimesh: I have illustrated my point...all you said is "bullsh*"
in response to that
SparrowAtPeace: evie do not confuse him with reason
Onimesh: but couldn't come up with ANY valid point
Sleepy Eyed Evie: Every single president has been a man
Sleepy Eyed Evie: Most corporations are run by men
Onimesh: sleepy, that's because women don't want to work
Sleepy Eyed Evie: Oh, never mind. I thought you were making a
serious argument
Onimesh: truth hurts
Alansueton: Rono is the feel good hit of the shelf


Combinations:
PatientOnionSF: i'd let them keep their guns, but they have to
give up their bibles
quiet scientist: but you always hear about some guy whose pocket
bible stops a bullet from entering his heart
Alansueton: quiet really?
PatientOnionSF: the bullet came from god?
PatientOnionSF: the wife who caught him cheating?
Alansueton: Ive heard more about pocket flasks of liquid spirits s
aving someone
quiet scientist: well it's settled
quiet scientist: booze better than religion
PatientOnionSF: okay, they can keep their bibles, but they have to
give up their guns
PatientOnionSF: can't have both, a bad combination

I Know What Boys Want:
Alansueton: Hello Doom!
PatientOnionSF: doom, do you know what boys want?
Tammynet: yay
Alansueton: I know what guys love
DoomGrl: what do they want?

Menstruation Stream of Consciousness:
Alansueton: Menstruation would terrify me
Alansueton: if I had it blood it's gross BTW there's a great
Canadian Horror film based on the social trauma of Girls entering
Menstruation I forget the name but it's great and funny


Doom & Fork:
DoomGrl: I wish my name were Deirdre. or Ishbelle/ or Myfanwy
Forkrerereredux: fork drank beer for breakfast
DoomGrl: murakami is one of my fave authors
Forkrerereredux: 4 bottles of natural light
DoomGrl: TJ knows him and says he is really nice
PatientOnionSF: did he write miso soup? i read that one
DoomGrl: no
Forkrerereredux: miso horny

Whatever:
PatientOnionSF: not food and politics?
SparrowAtPeace: a lot of people are fascinated by crime and killers
SparrowAtPeace: sure that too


DoomGrl Lowering Her Standards:
DoomGrl: i think 2010 will be the year of falling in love
DoomGrl: fork, wake up. i think i need you

What Are You Wearing?:
DoomGrl: my pajamas and a hat
DoomGrl: its minus 3 here


Doom Connects:
Entailor: Binx, what does "Binx" mean?
BinxB91: Binx is Binx Bolling from the novel The MovieGoer by
Walker Percy
Entailor: Oh I havent read that one
DoomGrl: its a shortened form of Binky-Bonk-A-Rooga
BinxB91: Binx feels more comfortable in a movie -- even a bad movie
--- than in real life
DoomGrl: omg, i read that, i never connected it - Binx-Binx
BinxB91: Doom's silly pills just kicked in
DoomGrl: :-)
BinxB91: Doom, I've read it ... 12 times

What If?:
Bgrant444: Whats new and exciting?
BlackHeartedCur: Alan is writing a poem, Liz is gazing fondly at
her wrists, Empress is watching Jeopardy, Fork is passed out on the
floor, Fubar is cogitating, Hadachoke fell asleep, KMA is waiting for
the right moment to launch another bon mot
BlackHeartedCur: Maniac Eyeball is too angry to type, Onimesh is
beating his dog, Onion is tending to his Chicken Napoean and Tom Brite
is waxing lyrical about his lost love


What Are You Wearing ... Kinda:
BlackHeartedCur: How are those flawless wrists tonight, Liz?
ElizavetaTheRed: I can't gaze at my wrists, I'm wearing a long
sleeve sweater
ElizavetaTheRed: Im all bundled up


Have Pun:
Alansueton: I got the rings of my notebook caught in your sweater
and as I walked away a thread of you kept coming
Bgrant444: Alan, that's some yarn

Potential PatientOnion Harem:
SparrowAtPeace: i had a baked potato for dinner?
ElizavetaTheRed: I had cold pizza


Who's Cryin' Now?:
BinxB91: erika, why bookshelf?
Erikat892508: just trying to find someplace
Erikat892508: why bookshelf for you?
ElizavetaTheRed: why not book shelf?
Alansueton: Book Shelf or bust
BinxB91: Erika, a place where everybody knows my name
BinxB91: Cheers
Erikat892508: which is?
BinxB91: like a pub, Erika
Erikat892508: i know but what is your name?
ElizavetaTheRed: his name is Binx
BinxB91: So erika, what's next to your key board?
ElizavetaTheRed: her mouse?
Erikat892508: i wish jager
Erikat892508: but my phone
BinxB91: what music is playing?
Erikat892508: i don't have a mouse. i'm on my laptop
Bgrant444: Pet mouse?
Erikat892508: i'm watching 300
Hadachoke: 300 is too many to watch
Erikat892508: what's beside your computer?
Alansueton: hand lotion
ElizavetaTheRed: 300 mice
Bgrant444: Glass of water
Erikat892508: i love 300
BinxB91: Ever had a walk-in?
Bgrant444: dish of nuts
SparrowAtPeace: a poem
ElizavetaTheRed: i have too many things next to my computer to
even name
ElizavetaTheRed: my desk is a mess
Hadachoke: i hada mouse but my tiger ate it....
ElizavetaTheRed: books, papers, crap of all sorts
BinxB91: when was the last time you cried?
ElizavetaTheRed: she's probably crying right now
ElizavetaTheRed: having to answer all these questions


Me Too:
Bgrant444: I get so excited

1 Comments:

Blogger Beysshoes said...

merry christmas mr. tried. love, ms. shoes

12/25/2009 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home