Friday, June 25, 2010

Hope Springs Eternal In The Human Beast

LadyQ Unimpressed:
LadyQuasi: It was OK.
LadyQuasi: Nothing great.

Gel Well:
LadyQuasi: I thought the idea was interesting, but it didn't
gel very well.

You Had Me at "The":
Boulshevit: and "stand by me" based on a king short story
LadyQuasi: Or "The Body," the inspiration for the movie Stand By Me
LadyQuasi: Hahaha
Boulshevit: Lady, marry me!


[Just then, I caught sight of a reflection of a woman in the
tilted gilt-edged mirror across the room. She was dressed
similarly to me, so I tilted my head to get a better look at
her. As I did so, the woman tilted her head to match the
movement of mine. I raised my wineglass; she raised hers
along with me.
It was then, in that instant, that I knew that my marriage
was over.]

Scenes From a Marriage:
AmberDevilRay8: He's avoiding me because I check the back
of his head when he gets home.
AmberDevilRay8: I believe he's starting to get a bit of a
bald spot.
KissMyAsterix: I'd avoid you too
KissMyAsterix: and I'd eat the pie!
AmberDevilRay8: Actually, I kind of reach up there and feel
around with my fingers.
AmberDevilRay8: Another thing I would liken to monkey grooming.
BinxB91: Amber, that sounds intimate
KissMyAsterix: or just primate
BinxB91: wish someone would "reach up there and feel around with
my fingers" on me
AmberDevilRay8: Yeah. That's the second act described in here
tonight that reminds us of how primitive we really are.
AmberDevilRay8: Or, at least me.
AmberDevilRay8: Oooo oooo aaaah aaaah aaaaaaaah!
KissMyAsterix: checking for bald spots..
KissMyAsterix: primates probably don't have that problem


How to Look Cute:
BinxB91: Jane Goodall looked so cute back when she first starting
working with chimps
AmberDevilRay8: It's easy to be "the cute one" when you're
surrounded by monkeys.

The Good Student:
DoomGrl: I had a good day of learning stuff

Fork Possessed:
Forkrerereredux: how does one find out about medical hypnosis
seminars?

But Still Under Par:
Tj34: i think it's going to get like hot tomorrow...270

TV Review:
Cognomen98: The Good Guys is a funny series
Cognomen98: or, this episode is funny, lol

Bait?:
Tj34: is death the absolute end?


["Maybe women are expected to behave better than men," I
said, "because we are better than men. The world without
women is Lord of the Flies. The world without men
is Little Women.]


Amused Crab:
InxSovietxRussia: It amuses me that all you seem capable of is
insulting and asking about trivial subjects that are off topic
in the first place.
BinxB91: off topic?
Forkrerereredux: russia is being mean to fork
Forkrerereredux: all fork wanted to do was talk about supermarkets

Victim:
Niontron9: like a man has to provide food, shelter, etc. just ot
get sex...that is a man rape


Rono Learning:
Niontron9: according to science and religios books human can adapt
more than any other species
Niontron9: to the earthly environment
Jam7604801: well rono cockroaches come in second
Niontron9: jam, really?


The Girl Threw a Rock at the Wasp's Nest:
KissMyAsterix: (I broke down and bought my book)
KissMyAsterix: but I had a coupon
Catpower777: which book, Dino?
KissMyAsterix: the third one, the last one
Catpower777: the $27 one?
KissMyAsterix: the girl who kicked the hornets nest
Forkrerereredux: fork has bees nests on his patio
Catpower777: bees make nests?
Catpower777: are you sure those aren't wasps?
KissMyAsterix: it's 30% off at borders too, but hey had a
discount on it this week or today anyway
Forkrerereredux: what do they call those things
Forkrerereredux: beehive
KissMyAsterix: so it was around 15
KissMyAsterix: the mud wasp hives?
Catpower777: sometimes Kroger of all places has 40% off on books
Forkrerereredux: fork gets books on amazon mega cheap
KissMyAsterix: the gray ones, that look like little cylinders?
Catpower777: those are wasp nests
Forkrerereredux: they are outside the staircase to fork's apartment
Catpower777: and I was told not to mess with them
Forkrerereredux: scare fork
Catpower777: but I couldn't resist throwing a rock
Catpower777: from a distance
KissMyAsterix: well you can spray them down
KissMyAsterix: and then break them up


Dr. Seuss Displaced:
Die Slow Hero: dr phil is the most influential doctor of
the 20th century

AC Maintenance:
Niontron9: yea...there is a fan that cools down your cpu...
if that is no good the cpu gets hot real fast...and it is
not good


Rono and Fork Fight:
Niontron9: fork, shut up
Forkrerereredux: you shut up, you filthy dothead
Niontron9: you miserable exvuse of life...
Niontron9: fork is a homo

The Third Vatican Council:
BethBuy3668: oh pullllease get off of the religion subject
Die Slow Hero: no one knows whether god exists, we're gonna
find out after we die
BethBuy3668: I'll barf
Die Slow Hero: 50/50 chance
PixieCommander: at least we'll die slow, hero
Niontron9: die real fast, a creator exist...but he is not "god"


Fork vs Rono, Round II:
Niontron9: fork, prays to the other men's penises
Niontron9: for prays to the other men's penises
Forkrerereredux: boy penis, stupid
Niontron9: fork prays to a dildo
Niontron9: speaking of which I bought a bon jovi and a green
day cd today...
BethBuy3668: that is somewhat redeeming, Niontard
Niontron9: and I so hot I am naked...
Niontron9: +am
Forkrerereredux: let's be friends again, mr nion
Forkrerereredux: fork loves you
Niontron9: fork, i was never your friend...
Forkrerereredux: you fucking bastard

[Suburban growth out there in cupcake land has been such
that a fancy brew pub opened here in the old downtown
area, half a block from Royal Lunch in the old grocery
warehouse next to the train station. I want to be there
when Pootie goes over to investigate what a six-dollar
beer tastes like. He's unavailable right now though,
because he has become a "watermelon broker." So Poot is
down in Florida "putting together" a load, which he will
sell off the back of a flatbed alongside the road.
"There's real money in melons," he swears. But I don't
see how, given that watermelons are so cheap they are
smashed alongside the road for half a mile to announce
to tourists that they are approaching a roadside truck
selling them.]



Fork Hypnotized:
Forkrerereredux: make love make love make love make love
Catpower777: Fork, that is the nicest thing you've ever said
in here
Forkrerereredux: :)
Catpower777: you old softie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home